Saturday 30 June 2018

IPSY 🌈 JUNE 2018 🌈

IPSY GLAM BAG

🌈 JUNE 2018 πŸŒˆ 




1.Kaleido cosmetics skin blush in Primadonna.






Primadonna is a shimmering rosy pink blusher which suits most light-fair-medium skintone. Just a single swipe reveals a truly pigmented powder hence tapping off the excess on the brush before swirling on your cheeks is recommended. Apply lightly for a sheer colour or build it up for a strong vibrant pink. It is also talc free and cruelty free with 100% plant based ingredients. (Swatch below)


2.Finding Ferdinand mini lipstick in Au naturel.










If you have kids and you have to watch cartoon movies with them ALL the time then you’d probably think of a bull everytime you read Ferdinand. I know i did. Au naturel is the nude colour, amongst the other variations there is also a rosey brown & a purple fuchsia shade. The nude pulled much pinkier on my lips and altho it did not give me concealer lips, it was much too cool tone for me. I prefer my nudes to have more warmth. As you see from the swatch however it is not too obvious and seems almost like my lip colour with a hint of pink. Formula wise i find it to be abit on the drying side, I probably will not repurchase this in full size.


3.MAC prep & prime skin base visage.








Its great to see a high end brand like MAC in one of the cheaper beauty bags. But you can get a sample of these tubes whenever you make some purchase online at MAC too. I have tried some of the prep & prime series, like the natural radiance base lumiere and the skin refined zone treatment samples.  


The skin base visage comes out looking like an opaque white cream, when spread out evenly it leaves the skin feeling smooth and primed and also shimmery. Its very similar to the natural radiance base which has shimmery particles to create a radiant glow.


4.Hey honey come clean propolis & mineral facial scrub.




According to the brand, this is a rich, cleansing and exfoliating scrub that deep cleanses for clearer, smoother and brighter skin. The crystalline beads scrubs away impurities like dead skin cells and blackheads, it also dissolves with water (environmentally friendly too). Reviews also says that this product is good for people who suffer from acne, but steer clear if you have sensitive skin since some reviews says that it causes a mild burning feel. I’d like to think that my face has a tough shield to prevent exfoliators from burning through. 


5.Biobelle unicornglow perfect radiance tencel facial mask. (Times 2pcs!)


I am a sheet masking whore and i have my monthly dose of facetory that provides me with a relaxing mask each week (4pcs in a kit). Made of tencel sheet, this is supposedly a comfy mask that sits on the contours of your face nicely. Infused with chocolate, mulberry & honey ingredients, this is a very lovely sheet mask to trial.


I have so far seen 3 bag variations for this month’s theme. I’ve seen the pink, yellow and mine was the blue bag. I wonder if there is an array of colours like the rainbow for the bag variations. But also, overall i love the items that came in my $10 Ipsy bag. Altho i do wished that i got the rose gold lipstick instead of the au naturel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment