Friday 22 June 2018

FACETORY FOUR EVER FRESH KIT ๐ŸŽถ APRIL 2018 ๐ŸŽถ

FACETORY APRIL 2018

FOUR EVER FRESH KIT 




April’s box comes with a card with a theme around a musical sunset. I am not entirely sure how that relates to the sheet masks but here they are:


1. no:hj lace mask.




This is a very pretty looking mask! It looks luxurious in gold lace and the surrounding mask is transparent. The novelty is nice but I couldn’t figure out the masks’ main purpose but it does have a nice contour fit.



2. Mulberry collagen essence mask.




Most berries have antioxidants properties and this mulberry mask promises the same collagen infused mask effect on the skin. Upon application i did not like the fit of the mask that well but it is full of gooey serum that covers the entire face with extras. It absorbs well into the skin and only has a slight tacky feel after removal. 


3. Creme mask sheet.




Sometimes I’m scared to try masks that are on the heavier side such as cream based masks because the consistency is usually thicker than the regular serums. They usually feel heavy on the skin and when removed it makes my face feel oilier than usual. However, with this mask i did not get the usual oiliness and in fact it feels cooling on my face and i could almost feel some moisturising action going on in my face. 


The fit is great without any excess material and also it folds neatly at the edges. One thing different about this mask is that the eye hole comes with flaps that you can cover your lid in case you’re intending to close your eyes and relax. 


After removal, i had to make a quick stop to mail some packages, so i put on some light make up and am glad that i could skip the moisturising part as the mask has done the job for me. 


4. Collagen wrinkle care mask pack.




I feel like this would be a great mask targeted at older age group since its packed with Collagen and wrinkle care. Personally, I’ve always had lines on my forehead which I’m unsure why they’re there, but it’s there. So after applying the mask i feel like it did slightly tighten my face, the pores are still visible tho. And the mask is a good fit for my face structure and folds nicely at the seams too. 


Overall April’s kit was cute with the lacy mask and the cream mask works surprisingly well. I am always happy with trying out these masks and there are always so many different purposes to use them for. You can never have too much masks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment