Thursday 24 May 2018

BOXYCHARM πŸŽ‰ MAY 2018 πŸŽ‰

BOXYCHARM

MAY 2018





Happiest birthday to one of my favourite beauty subscription boxes; boxycharm, one of the few boxes that keeps surprising me with new and full size products. 


1.Aesthetica brushes 3 piece eye trio & P12 face brush.




This 3 piece eye trio is an essential especially when you buy palettes that don’t come with brushes or they come with the teeny tiny brush instead. The thin brush is good for drawing a precise line for that perfect cat eye(works awesome with the Pretty vulgar liner). The angled brush can be used as a liner brush or as a brow brush. The spoolie is well, a spoolie. The P12 face brush can be used for face powder or blush. The bristles are synthetic and very soft with little shed.


2.Han skin care lipgloss in Raspberry Chardonnay.




The other variant lip product was a matte lipgloss which i wish i got instead of this because I very rarely wear gloss out unless its in a nude shade. But alas i receive this gloss and in a berry pink shade (which i will never wear out). The gloss is sticky and moisturising but also has pigment, it’s not sheer.(see swatch)


3.Pretty Vulgar gel ink liner.




I saw this from the spoilers and am very excited to finally get to test this out. The glass packaging is heavy, at first look from the spoilers i thought they were plastic. The gel is very pigmented and buildable when lining the eye. Its also smooth and creamy, however the cover has to be kept tightly closed in order to prevent drying out. 


4.Cover Fx blurring primer.




I love anything from Cover Fx and thanks to Boxycharm which introduced the setting mist in one of their previous box, it has been my HG setting mist. This blurring primer is tinted light brown which blends anyways into a nice smooth base, it makes foundation application smooth and its silky to the touch. More cover fx please!


5.PÜR sculptor palette.





There are 2 highlights and 2 contour shades inside. I have a problem with this palette, Im in love with the highlighters but the contour powders are far too dark for me and makes my contouring look muddy. If you have the same issue with me then you can probably de-pot the shades and keep the highlighters. Or give away the palette to someone else of a deeper skin spectrum. I bet it’s a bomb sculpting palette on the right person. 


Woohoo for Boxycharm! If i had to quit all my other boxes for this, I definitely would. Lately I’ve been thinking of cutting one box out and its a struggle between sephora or allure. I like the brands in Sephora but you will never get a full size, Allure on the other hand has a chance of receiving at least one full size product however I don’t like the abundance of hair products that they always tend to give.(emailed them before regarding this but they were damn sure they don’t do customisation to exclude hair products.) Anyways i have seen some spoilers for June and it’s looking pretty good so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment