Tuesday 15 August 2017

IPSY GLAM BAG πŸ’‹JUNE 2017 πŸ’‹

IPSY
JUNE 2017
"VOLUME UP"




Five products in a bag, whats not to love about ipsy?! Not to mention the cute creative bags each month. Everything is definitely worth paying $10usd/month for. This month series is 'volume up'! Lets get in on the deets.

1. Nyx whipped lip & cheek souffle in pink cloud:
The shade i received is pink cloud which is a bright pinky coral shade. I seriously wished i got the shade cocoa bean or the plush. From the swatches that ive seen, i would definitely make more use out of cocoa bean for my lips and plush for both lips and cheeks. I feel like pink cloud is just way too pink for my liking and i really abhor pink lipstick. To put it on my cheeks it looks way to bright, maybe ill have to dap just a tiny bit to make it work.



2. The balm blush in Balm springs:
As shown in the swatch above this is a highly wearable cheek colour for every day wear as it is mot too bright but gives a subtle nude pink glow to your cheeks. I love this blusher, ditto on the balm too.
And i love how the blusher looks like a tiny magnetic book. Fits my mini ecotools blush brush easily in the teeny rectangle.



3. Margaret Dabbs nail polish in Green Daylily:
Cute nailpolish name, cute jewel tone green colour. I like that its in green and thank god not a weird pink. This is a very wearable dark turquoise green. I cant quite put a finger to what the exact shade is. Nevertheless i like this.



4. City color cosmetics Bold brow eyebrow powder in medium:
I'm giving this away as i do not use brow powders unless it comes in a waxy state or with the wax portion because i tend to touch my face alot and without a base underneath, my brows slides off easily. It looks good tho, the powders looks pigmented. 

5. Bio republic skin care masks- Aloe rescue and green tea detox:
I love getting sheet masks! Mainly because i feel like masks contributes to a daily skin care routine that helps to give instant refreshment to the skin. And i also like to decide based on what my skin needs. Ive tried the green tea detox already as i felt like my face really needed a detoxification routine because i feel like my skin has hone through so much lately of dirt and stress and pimples are forming eveywhere. The mask itself is like any regular sheet mask. It fits like normal and inhave no issues with the fitting. Just the right amount of product soaked in and enough excess to rub in the aftermath.

June's bag is not that bad, the only thing different I wished i got was the nyx souffle. Other than that, i like the blusher and masks. πŸ‘πŸΎ

No comments:

Post a Comment