Monday 17 September 2018

BORN PRETTY STORE BONNIE CHOICE CONCEALER REVIEW + SWATCH

BORN PRETTY STORE

BONNIE CHOICE CONCEALER 

REVIEW + SWATCH


If you dont know yet, Born pretty store actually does carry makeup products too other than their extensive range of nail art products. Not only are they affordable and easy to ship from, they also stock beauty essentials like your regular makeup sponges and even magnetic lashes like the ardell ones. Today i have the concealers to review and swatch test.





Bonnie choice concealer #42607:

Shade 15 & Shade 25


There are 6 shades available ranging from fair, light to medium tan. Unfortunately because the brand is catered more to a chinese/korean audience, there is a lack in deeper shades ): however do bear in mind that concealers can be worn lighter for a highlighting shade. 


The packaging is sleek and simple, housed in the same box as the liquid lipsticks. With a clear plastic tube and long doe foot applicator for the concealer. The concealer weighs approx 7g and is only USD$2.99 (whattttt!).


I chose the shade 15 & 25 for myself as i am not entirely sure from the screen swatches which shade would suit my skin tone more. #15 is a neutral shade suitable for fair-light skin tone while #25 is a warm shade suitable for light-medium skin tone.


For reference, i am a NC15/Fenty 140, with neutral undertones (sometimes warm works on me too). I find #15 a better match for my concealing and highlighting due to it being 1 shade brighter whereas #25 pulls abit too warm on me hence i look much more tanned. Below are the swatches against a white background and also on my hand.










As seen on my arm, #25 is far too warm and yellow on me whilst #15 is a shade lighter and perfect for my shade. 


How do they perform? Well my first impression on the concealers were that they were cheap so im sure the quality wasn’t going to be that good and they were probably gonna break me out - I was wrong! These were so creamy and blendable without totally disappearing on the pigmentation. And they were also not oily/greasy like most of other cheaper concealers. They actually remind me so much of colourpop’s no filter concealer (but with a lesser shade range). With that in mind, i think its a good buy if you are looking for a dupe concealer with a lower price range. 


DISCOUNT CODE: MANARK31 

(10% off regular priced items, no expiry date!)


No comments:

Post a Comment