Thursday 18 May 2017

IPSY GLAM BAG 🌈 FEBRUARY 2017 🌈

IPSY
FEBRUARY 2017

 

This month's bag came with 6 products, a brush soap cleanser, luxie brush, liquid liner, marsk shadow, 2 facial masks. This month's bag is quite generous with 6 items and i like that there is a mixture of skincare and makeup products. 

1. Marsk mineral eyeshadow : You're toast

 

I have had lots of mineral eyeshadow samples before, but i must admit that I've never used one or tested one out before. Mainly because application is somewhat messy in the tiny container with mini holes to get the shadows out. I never understood how im supposed to apply them without messing up my clothes with shadow dust. This is in a golden bronze shade, that would make a nice bronze eye look. You can use it both ways wet and dry. The swatch above is in the dry form. It is definitely a powdery texture and I like the colour, but im afraid I won't be reaching out for it much because I'm not a fan of using it from the container. 

2. Japonesque : solid brush cleanser

This is very very handy! I am always busy with work and never have the time to properly clean my makeup brushes. So this is very handy for me to wash the few brushes that i mainly use, like my flat foundation brush and my eyeshadow brushes. The soap is in the container and all you need to do is wet it and swirl your brushes on the soap itself, this will apparently wash away the products stuck in between the bristles. 

3. Purifying black charcoal mask & Soo ae green tea mask. 

Here's a silly face of me in the charcoal mask!! LOL


>The texture of the mask is slightly different than the usual sheet masks, this is pure black and is slightly more textured than the usual plain sheet. I enjoy trying the black mask as charcoal has good cleansing and detoxing properties, so this gave me a fresh feel after using.

>The green tea mask is like the usual plain white sheet mask.

4. Luxie Rose Gold Face Brush : Blush 514

 

 

This blush brush is made of premium soft, synthetic bristles and retails for $18usd. Its mid sized, hence the size is just right for application on the cheeks. Its always fun to receive brushes especially cause you know its full sized and the value is already more than the box cost. 

5. Absolute New York : Nano Liner Ultra Fine Precision Liquid Liner in Black.

 

<photo creds to absolutenewyork.com>

This is the most easiest to use eyeliner pen even for beginners, the precision sharp brush tip helps create a straight sharp line for cat eye lovers. And this is oil proof and sweat proof too. This lasted the whole day when i wear this for work and im working in a full air conditioned environment, it did not fade throughout the day either. Retails for $9.99usd.


February's box did not dissapoint me with the 6 products valued definitely way above $10usd. I love the luxie full size brush, the eyeliner was handy as i ran out just in time to try it, and the masks were enjoyable for a weekly treat, ive also been meaning to try a brush cleanser and japonesque is a good brand to try. I like the colour of the marsk shadow but i dont like that its a loose powder form. I hear March's bag is gonna be a treat too from the sneak previews. Come back for next month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment