Friday 5 December 2014

Benefit Hello flawless oxygen wow petal

Today's review is on Benefit's Hello flawless oxygen wow liquid foundation in shade "I'm plush & precious" petal.

I received this in a sample size of 5ml and it came in a really cute and small pump bottle.

The claims:
-oil free
-spf 25 pa+++
-brightening makeup
-light to medium coverage

Okay so I tested this on my face first before doing the hand swatch and this is the verdict:

Pros:
♡true enough light to medium coverage so if you're looking to go hard and all out coverage this isn't for you. It does give you a natural dewy kind of look tho.
♡I actually hate the runny consistency of the liquid. But when applied to face with a stippling brush it helps blend out evenly.

Cons:
♡staying power isn't that great and tends to get oilier later on in the day.
♡runny consistency.
♡still need to touch up or set with powder if you have oily skin.

So overall i give it a ♡♡♡
I like the packaging and I like the outcome of the foundation. I would purchase the full size bottle of this but I wouldn't wear it for a long day out just cause of the oily thingy at the end of the day and the light coverage that tends to fade towards the night.

Apart from that i have also heard that this foundation oxidises like crazy on some people and turns super orange on them. That hasn't happened to me before no matter what foundation I use. I'd recommend bare minerals face time primer to prevent that from happening as so far it works for me.

Thanks for reading! Tried it before? How did you find the foundation? Do share with me your experience. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment