Friday 30 May 2014

// DISCLAIMERS //


  • I created this blog with the intention of expressing my creativity, inspirations, freedom and LOVE for art & makeup & beauty.
  • I currently do not profit or benefit from any company or organisation by doing reviews and tutorials. Reviews are from my honest opinion and I decide whatever inputs I have on the product I use. Products i used are purchased with my own hard earned money.
  • If the designs I use is inspired by someone else's designs I shall give credit to them with a link so I do not cross the lines of plagiarism.
  • However, great minds think alike, so if I do have a particular design that looks like yours I apologise in advance and please do not think I stole the ideas. Believe it or not that happens a lot too.
  • Lastly if I have inspired you in any way from my designs please don't forget to give credit where its due.

With all that serious stuffs said, happy blogging and nail polishing and war face painting, follow and support for more!


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment